A faithful recreation of Jerry Garcia's famed "Wolf" guitar. Completely hand crafted with modern fit and finish standards in mind.
Like the original "Wolf", the Mammoth Ivory and Mother of Pearl inlay on the guitar is meticulously hand cut, as it is in all DeLuis Guitars. I mention this repeatedly throughout my catalog because using CNC instead of hand cutting has become an industry norm, and I always want to honor Old World craftsmanship by utilizing skill, patience and practice in regards to the art of inlay.
Starting at $7,500.
- 25.5 inch Scale Length
- Quilted Maple Top and Back
- Purple Heart Core
- Figured Maple and Purple Heart Laminated Neck
- Hand inlayed Ebony Fingerboard with Gold EVO Alloy Fret Wire
- Dimarzio Super II and SDS-1 Pickups with CAE Sound Buffer and OBEL
- Optional "Wolf" Top Inlay
- Nitro-cellulose lacquer
ALL DELUIS GUITARS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CUSTOMIZED TO THE INDIVIDUAL. PAYMENTS ARE BROKEN INTO THREE PARTS UPON FINALIZATION OF PROJECT PLANS. PLEASE CONTACT FOR PURCHASING THROUGH EMAIL OR PHONE.