The Empress is a full hollow bodied electric guitar, 100% hand carved and hand crafted by Luthier Greg DeLuis and played by, designed with and for guitarist Rick Mitarotonda of Goose.
***Inquire Directly for Pricing & Wait List***
- 25 inch Scale Length
- Hand Carved Flame Maple Top and Back
- Steam Bent Indian Rosewood Sides
- Ivoroid Binding
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Mahogany Neck
- Custom Hand Cut Inlay sequence
- Bound Ebony Fingerboard with gold EVO Alloy Fret Wire
- Custom Ebony Hardware, Gotoh 510 Tuners
- Lollar Low/Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- High Gloss Nitro-cellulose Lacquer
ALL DELUIS GUITARS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CUSTOMIZED TO THE INDIVIDUAL. PAYMENTS ARE BROKEN INTO THREE PARTS UPON FINALIZATION OF PROJECT PLANS. PLEASE CONTACT FOR PURCHASING THROUGH EMAIL, PHONE OR TEXT.