Dedicated to the bodisattava of guitar playing, Jerry Garcia. Ultimately, Garcia was a Strat guy. “Wolf” could be considered a super Strat. This guitar is more of a mashup of the Garcia-Irwin Design and a quintessential California 1950/60’s Electric Guitar. My time in Tom Leiber’s shop informs the construction and design aesthetic.
Hand contoured body, 5 Bolt Neck/Body Joint. A wide variety of wiring options are available.
Starting at $3,200
- 25.5 Inch Scale Length
- Ash or Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- Maple, Rosewood or Ebony Finger Board
- Optional Preamp Coverplate with Custom Hand Inlayed Design
- Lollar "Blonde” Pickups
- Alembic Blaster or CAE Sound CB1 Preamp
- Kluson Vintage Style Strat Trem
- Kluson Vintage Style Tuners
- Nitro-cellulose Lacquer
ALL DELUIS GUITARS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CUSTOMIZED TO THE INDIVIDUAL. PAYMENTS ARE BROKEN INTO THREE PARTS UPON FINALIZATION OF PROJECT PLANS. PLEASE CONTACT FOR PURCHASING THROUGH EMAIL OR PHONE.
E: email@example.com or P: (310) 924-9216